Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today marks the 1 year anniversary for my blog and what a year it has been!!! I would like to thank all of you that have followed my journey during the past year. Your emails and well wishes have truly inspired and motivated me to keep at this passion. Bigger and better things are in store for this next year, starting with updates to my blog!!!

To celebrate my anniversary, I decided to get in front of the camera...so here are some pictures of me taken by Tre!! He told me I would be violating copyright laws if didn't acknowledge that he took these pictures, a threat to sue came after that!!!





12 comments:

Pat said...

Happy Anniversary Tyjuana, You know I think you're awesome!

Becky said...

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!!
You should get in front of the camera more - you are beautiful. I love that field of yellow.

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

Happy Birthday
you look really beautiful, should be in front of the camera very often....
nice pics of yourself ;)

Amy Dungan said...

Congrats on 1 year! Great shots of you!

EC said...

Happy Anniversary! These are great photos of you! Don't hide behind the camera! You're too pretty for that!!

J. Fata Studio said...

You look lovely! Nice work to you both ;)!

Jolie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Beautiful photos and beautiful lady!

Mel Chern said...

You look amazing!!! Come out from behind that camera more often...!!!!

Glad to have you in our blog love list.

~Jen~ said...

Happy Anniversary! The photos are wonderful and you look beautiful!

Patricia Stuever said...

Happy blog-day! He did a great job those are gorgeous. I love the 2nd in front of the barn.

Anonymous said...

You're adorable! You ought to be one this side of the camera more often. Cute photos! Does your son do photography too?

Erin said...

Congratulations!! You look beautiful!