Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sophomore Year...

I knew this day was coming, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon.

This past weekend, Tre left to go back to college. It was such a joy to have him around all summer. Oftentimes, I would go into his room and find him either SLEEPING, listening to music, watching tv, SLEEPING, on the computer, on the phone, did I mention SLEEPING...nevertheless, he was there and I was glad to know he was safe and at home. Sometimes, I would go into his room to talk to him about nothing in particular, but anything that came to mind. It could have been something as insufficient as a sock on the floor or something as indepth as his outlook on life, alot of times it was about Nicholas because you could see evidence that he had been there!!! The fact of the matter is, we just spent time together-talking!


I knew the day would come that he would have to return to school, but I didn't expect it come so soon! It was such a joy to have him around all summer.

Tre, have a great school year...I LOVE you so much!!

Here are a few of the lastest pics I took of Tre!!!










15 comments:

~Jen~ said...

These are ALL fabulous! Great colors! Such a handsome young man.

Anonymous said...

You certainly have a good looking son! I love all of these but especially the last one where he finally cracked a smile for you! I bet he's going to miss you too!

EC said...

Your son is very handsome and what you wrote is so poignant and moving. One day I'll be in those same shoes and I know I will feel the same way you do. It seems like you have a special bond and that is great!

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

I love the last pic, amazing colors, beautiful work in all of the pics ;)

Gillian Foley said...

He is gorgeous!! These shots are just fabulous! Especially love the second one!

Mary said...

What a handsome guy! A great series of shots. Love'em!

Shannon Kelley said...

These are great:) They do grow up fast! Sometimes, too fast!

Stephanie Shirley said...

Handsome man!!!

Stephanie Shirley said...

Handsome man!!!

Karen Johnson said...

These are just awesome Tyjuana, he is a really handsome guy, especially when he smiles, sorry you will miss him :( but you have these lovely photos to look at :)

Anonymous said...

So handsome! Great work.

Rowlen Photography said...

He's SO Handsome.. Excellent Shots! You Go Girl!!!

Becky said...

Beautiful work - very handsome man! I love that last shot and the bokeh is amazing.
My little girl is 3, but I know the day is coming that she will be going away as well, sniff sniff. It all goes by so fast and I am glad that you have your camera to stop time. :)
Hugs.

Schona Kessler Photography said...

Lvoe that last one! What a great smile! Nice job.

BIGTRAIN said...

YOU REALLY DO GREAT WORK T!!!!!!!
ALFRED