Sunday, October 25, 2009

CUTENESS!!!

On Saturday, Nicholas had some of his friends over for a Halloween Party! They played ghost bowling, pass the pumpkin, Halloween treat hunt(think Easter egg hunt, but instead you hunt for bags of candy hidden in the back yard) and there was a cupcake decorating station!! The best part for me was taking pictues of the little ones. They came dressed in their Halloween costumes and I was surrounded by CUTENESS!!! Little ducks and pumpkins were just adorable as were the princess, the clown and even the pirate!

Here's an earlier picture of Nicholas in his costume. I didn't get any picutes yesterday because he only lasted about 10 minutes in his costume!!!





























10 comments:

Beth said...

Good job! The children look so cute in their Halloween costumes.

Gillian Foley said...

hahaha that's the cutest EVER!! Love them all! Gosh they're too cute in those costumes!

Schona Kessler Photography said...

Oh my! Those are awesome! What great pics of all the kids and their awesome costumes! Nicely done!

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

OMG i'm so sure they had a Blast with this session
nice pics and kiddos :)

Shannon Kelley said...

Such cuties!! Great job getting them all...I had to chase mine around:)

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful and the kids are all so CUTE in their costumes!! Sounds like a fun party!!

Blue Luna Photography said...

Great shots!!! How fun - I love seeing all of these cuties in costumes - way to go. :)

Wiseman Photography said...

These shots are fantastic....I'm sure you had a blast and maybe even a little entertainment too. FUN!!!

Rowlen Photography said...

awwwww these are soooo cute!!!!

Charlotte said...

awe... I cannot believe I missed these.. These are so fun!! Made me smile today!