Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Engaged...

I am so blessed to be able to meet fun and loving couples. I have known Patty for a few years and now I feel as though I have known Kevin for just as long! The one thing that is evident is how much Kevin loves and adores Patty! Patty and Kevin are engaged to get married in August. While I am not their wedding photographer (sorry Patty), I was able to spend time with them and capture some engagement pictures for them. Here are a few picture from our session...












7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet couple! These are wonderful.

Summer said...

Great captures & the new logo looks great!

Anonymous said...

I love the way he looks at her, it's love for sure! These are beautiful!

Krista said...

I love these shots...you captured them beautifully...they look like an awesome

Unknown said...

What a lovely couple - they look so happy together. Great job!

JClegg said...

OMGosh I love these! They look like the sweetest couple. You did an awesome job capturing them. Great work!

PD said...

Awe I loved this session. What a beautiful couple! Congrats to the happy couple!!