Sunday, May 3, 2009

Class of ...

On Saturday, I spent part of my evening taking pictures of another 2009 graduate. I am loving senior sessions more and more!! The seniors I have had so far have all been fun and energetic!!! From the moment I said, "let's get started", Jasmine was on her poses. She would turn to the left, tilt her head to the right, give me a smile, as well as give me her serious look, all while I was trying to get my settings together for a test shot!!! And when it comes to clothing, Jasmine had that covered too...she had no less than 4, maybe five outfit changes. Jasmine is definitely in a CLASS of her own!!!

Jasmine...here is your sneak peek!!!







1 comment:

Schona Kessler Photography said...

Oh I bet she and her parents totally loved these. You did a great job capturing her!