Friday, July 10, 2009

4th in the East...

I am so excited about the next several posts I will be posting!!! My sweet, sweet niece called me in May and asked if we would come visit them. After talking it over with Melvin, we decided we would take a road trip over the 4th of July weekend to Virginia/DC...PERFECT! Of course, one of the first things that came to my mind was PHOTO SHOOT...different places and fresh faces!!! No mumbling and grumbling(Tre), no running away(Nicholas), and we get to spend time with family. To say I was excited is an understatement.

My sister in law's niece and her family came over, so of course I took a couple of snaps of them and here are the results!!




What a beautiful family!!

4 comments:

Mel Chern said...

What a great way to give back to your family and family of family...!!! The gift that keeps on giving... Great pics, they'll cherish them forever. It's always even more special when it's family capturing family.

Unknown said...

I love that last one, all have such great smiles!

Mary said...

I love the pose in the second shot. What a beautiful family.

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

beautiful family pic, wonderful smiles :)