Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One moment please...

Before I post the other pics from our 4th in the East, I have to take a moment to share with you my last session. On Sunday, I had the opportunity to spend some time with Little Miss Nautica. I had several ideas of the pictures I wanted to take of Nautica, but she didn't want any part of it. But, that was okay, we just incorporated Mom and Dad into pictures. This turned out to be one of my favorite sessions!!!

Awww...doesn't this one melt your heart?


Look how pretty Mom is...



I love the emotion captured in this one.


...and the entire family.

8 comments:

Gillian Foley said...

Beautiful shots!! What a beautiful family and precious, precious little one! ♥

EC said...

I love that first one! What a face! ANd the one with her dad?? Beautiful! Great work!

Mel Chern said...

ADORABLE!!! So rare to get a sleeping toddler shot...love it!!!

Shannon Kelley said...

These are so good!!! I love the one with her and her dad! Beautiful family!

Legacy Portraits said...

These are awesome! Beautiful family~

Schona Kessler Photography said...

Wonderful photos! Love that first one...she is too sweet.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a doll! I just want to smooch on her (please don't take that wrong) but those little lips of hers are just so smoochable!

~Jen~ said...

Oh, that first one just tugs at my heart! Beautiful job with this session!