Saturday, May 8, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY....

I am so blessed to have a WONDERFUL, CARING, KIND, SUPPORTIVE, LOVING, (I could go on and on) MOTHER! She is very instrumental in shaping me to become the person I am today. We live miles away from each other, but the daily phone calls,(sometimes 3 or 4 calls a day) brings us closer together. It helps to fill the gap between visits. I LOVE her dearly and wish her the best day today and every other day! THANKS MOM!

During my visit to Nashville a couple of weeks ago, I was able to snap a picture of her.



Speaking of my visit to Nashville....during the time I was there, my mom and I went to the nursing home to visit Memaw! I was so happy to see her and we had the best time remembering times in the past. We talked and laughed and laughed and laughed. At age 96, she still has tons of spunk ,wit, LOVE and laughter!!! Of course I had to sneak a pic....



My cousin planned my visit to Nashville because she wanted to get my grandmother and her siblings together and wanted others to share in that fellowship. We had a great time just sharing stories, laughing, and eating.

Here is my grandmother and her younger siblings(one sister couldn't make it).



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

It is wonderful to "meet" your mother and other family members here. I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. It sounds like you did.

Kayla Renckly said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip! What a great way to spend time with family, recalling stories.

Stacey Lund said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

PD said...

What a beautiful family T! You know I lost my great Grandmother at age 97 ( 1 month before our wedding) and I looked at your grandmother here and she reminds me SO much of her!
Enjoy your family, be blessed and thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous and how wonderful that you and your family will have the gift of these photos for many generations to come!