Thursday, May 13, 2010

Time flies...

I love when I get a chance to see the growth in little ones. Last year, I had the opportunity to photograph Nautica when she was only 3 months old. At that time, Nautica slept through most of her photo session. Fast forward to earlier this week...I met up with Nautica and her family again. This time, she is 1 year old and walking, playing, running, climbing and saying, dada!! She would not give me any smiles, but gave Mom and Dad big smiles!

Here's one pic of little Miss Nautica!!



There was an added surprise to this session...Nautica is going to be a big sister and I was able to get a few maternity pics of her beautiful mom!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Mom and daughter are so lovely. Nautica is gorgeous! Love her name too!

Anonymous said...

Well isn't she the cutest thing ever in her pink?!!? I love "hand holding" photos of this age, they are so sweet and tell such al story. Wonderful job!

Jeannette Chirinos said...

the girls is so beautiful love her hair :)
congrats to mommy for the new baby coming..
wonderful pictures

Unknown said...

She is adorable!!

Krista said...

Beautiful!! Love the colours in these :)

Stacey Lund said...

Beautiful little girl.
Love the maternity picture too. Congratulations to the
mother-to-be!

Summer said...

What a cutie!!! Congrats to them!

Kayla Renckly said...

she is so precious!

Rhonda said...

great job T! Love these

Shannon Kelley said...

So cute! I love her name too!

Rhonda said...

she is gorgeous! so are these pictures. Well done!

Shannon Kelley said...

love these! And time does fly...I remember Nautica's little baby pictures and now she's all walking and stuff!

Rowlen Photography said...

These are Great Girl!! Love Love Love the hand holding Pic!