Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday...

Today is Faith's 3rd birthday. This past Sunday I spent some time with her taking pictures. We met at the Indiana Museum of Arts(IMA), becuase Faith loves the water fountains. But, when Faith got there she noticed the fountains were shut off. But that didn't stop Faith...she told her Ge-Ge they would have to go talk to the people about that!!!

Here's a sneak peek at a few of Faith's pictures!

As Faith was getting out of the car, the first thing that caught my eyes were here pretty red shoes and blue dress.


And look how perfectly her shoes match her pretty dress!




One of my favorites!!!





Since the birthday girl was turning 3, we had to have her picture on the number 3!


How sweet is this one...awwwww!!!


...and in black and white!


And of course, a few pictures with Ge-Ge...love, love, love her expression in this one!




Faith...I hope you enjoy your birthday today, and have a great time at Chuck E. Cheese!

1 comment:

onmyway2success said...

She is so adorable! Great pictures, I can't believe I'm actually reading everything, lol!

Tonya