Monday, September 1, 2008

HGTV Designers...

How many of you are addicted to HGTV...Divine Design, Design on a Dime, Color Corrections, Myles of Styles, House Hunter, Hidden Potential, Curb Appeal, Rate my Space... I could go on and on? Well, I need your help.

I have started to make-over my guest room (formerly known as Beth's bedroom).
I know I wanted something modern/contemporary with vibrant colors and a chic feel, so I chose creams, orange and black as the basic colors.

Here is what I have so far, but I need your ideas to finish off this room. Post comments with your suggestions. I will post the finish product once it is done.

I love the contrast with the pillows with the floral the comtemporary design, but keeping with the same color scheme.


Don't like these pictures...I'm looking for something more comtemporary with color to add an additional color to this scheme.



I love the texture of this throw...


I love the lamp but not the shade. This is actually a shade from a lamp in my living room, so I have to get another shade.