Monday, September 22, 2008

Just being a kid!!!

If you ask Kameron what he likes he will tell you football, basketball, riding his bicycle and Playstation 2. After spending a couple of hours with Kameron, I will tell you he likes(I mean loves) to talk, turn flips, ask lots of questions and just being a kid!!! So being a kid is what we did. We ran, we skipped, we turned flips(yes I did), we discussed the childhood story, "The boy that Cried Wolf" and oh yeah, I took pictures of Kameron.

Yesterday, Kameron, his mom and I ventured downtown Indy for his photo shoot. Here's a sneak peek at a few of his pictures.



When was the last time you used a pay phone? I didn't think the existed anymore!


This is the serious side of Kameron! I love the graffi walls we found!



Isn't he handsome...one of my favorites!!!





Kameron...thanks for spending time with me. You definitely reminded me of what it's like to be a kid again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyjuana ... your pictures are great! Love the look, and it warms my heart to see great pictures of African American kiddos ... U GO GIRL!!!

keyla

onmyway2success said...

I love this kid and I don't even know him! Your pictures / commentary made me adore him. You did a great job! It would be nice to hear from you time to time. Tonya