Sunday, April 26, 2009

Do Wat Ya Do...

I have really enjoyed the recent high school senior sessions I have had, and my session on Saturday was no disappointment. I had the opportunity to meet up with Dominique and his mom to take his senior pictures. Early part of the day Saturday, while I was preparing for my session, I had flashbacks of my sessions with Tre last year. Yes, I tried several times to take Tre out to get decent pictures of him, but each time he made it more and more challenging. Sit up Tre, look this way, put your phone away, a few more..LET'S GO!! That's how each session with him went, but that wasn't the case with Dominque. He was so cooporative and willing to try anything.

Dominque will be attending school in Georgia. Good Luck to you...DO WAT YOU DO!!!

Here's your sneak peek!!!







No comments: