Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter....Belated!

Yeah, I know Easter was yesterday, but that doesn't keep me from wishing you Happy Easter! Easter is one of my favorite holidays. It always brings about a time of renewing. A time of hope. A time of sacrifice.

A couple of weeks ago, I spent time with Ms. Laryn. If you want to meet a fun, crazy, wild, entertaining young lady, then you need to meet Laryn! She has everything going for her: beauty, smarts, great personality, EVERYTHING. I tell you, if she were my daughter I would lock her in a closet and only let her out to use the bathroom! But isn't that what being a teenager is all about...a time of laughter. A time of fun. A time of excitement!!

Here are a few pictures from our "pre-senior" session. Hopefully, I will be taking senior pictures next year(hint, hint)!!!

Thanks Laryn for allowing me to try crazy things during our session!!!











1 comment:

Pat said...

Tyjuana,
Laryn's Pre-Photo Shoot - I already told you, but I like the first and last pictures and so does my boss.