Thursday, April 2, 2009

Money, Money, Money...

There is something about those gummy smiles, slob dripping down chin and coos that win me over every time. It melts my heart each time I can get a sweet little baby in front of my camera, and my session with Truth didn't disappoint.

I was praying that one of those gummy smiles picture, slob dripping down chin picture, or one where she was cooing would be "THE Shot". You know, the shot that as soon as you click the shutter button that's the one you like best. The one that if you don't get another picture, getting that one is worth it all. I got the money shot with Truth, but I also got one with another member of their family. But this money shot was different. Different because I was scared to death taking this picture and if I got one picture that was in focus it was going the be the "money shot", no the MONEY, MONEY, MONEY SHOT!!!!










Mr. CASH...MONEY, MONEY, MONEY SHOT!!!

No comments: